here is a pasta salad with hard-boiled eggs and tuna. You can of course replace certain ingredients with whatever you like and make a good vinaigrette
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package, then run it under cold water to cool it, then drain it before setting it aside.
- Scale the hard-boiled eggs and cut them in half. Cut the surimi sticks into small pieces and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- In a salad bowl, crumble the tuna with a fork and drizzle with lemon juice. Peel and finely chop the red onion.
- Wash the salad and then wring it out. Then combine the salad, tuna, pasta, surimi, cherry tomatoes, olives, and red onion.
- Add the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper. Once well mixed, serve the tuna salad with the hard-boiled eggs. Enjoy your meal!
For 6 persons
500 g of small pasta
6 hard-boiled eggs
1 can of tuna in brine
1 red onion
12 surimi sticks
A few cherry tomatoes
6 c. mayonnaise
1 salad (mix)