For 4 people
480 g chicken breast
0.25 liter of chicken broth
210 g fresh cream
2-3 gray shallots
4 cloves of garlic
6 cl of lemon juice
5 g of chopped parsley
1 g of paprika
- In a frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil then sear the chicken fillets over high heat. Once colored, keep them off the heat.
- Peel and slice the shallots, then brown them in the same pan as the chicken. Add the chopped garlic along with the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Once translucent, pour in the lemon juice and the chicken broth. Bring everything to the boil then lower the temperature over low heat and cover.
- Stir in the cream, parsley and olives then add the chicken breasts to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes until the whites are cooked through.
- Serve the creamy lemon garlic chicken with a few lemon slices and spaghetti. Enjoy your meal!